Anyone try David Hogg's Herpe's treatment?
C***@gmail.com
2007-06-05 14:33:23 UTC
I've recently been diagnosed with Herpes. I was in some dispair for a
while, but have gotten over that for the most part.

I was looking online for treatment options outside of traditional Anti-
Viral medications. In doing so, I found a like to a product by David
Hogg, which advertises that it can make you "Herpe's free"

How is that possible?

http://meyerc76.ebooknd.hop.clickbank.net/

If anyone thinks it is worth a try, I'm willing to be the guinea pig!

Brody
Grant
2007-06-05 17:58:20 UTC
If you want, I'll give you the answers to those questions on his website and
only charge you $39.95. Actually, I'll give them to you free.

There is no cure for herpes. Anyone who says so and then tries to sell you
something is lying and scamming you out of your money.

IF food is a trigger for you, avoid caffeine and nuts. That includes
chocolate and sodas, etc. There you go, the two foods you have to pay that
guy money to learn to avoid.

Herbs? Some say they have success with Red Marine Algae, but I haven't
heard of anyone using it in a long time. I think it is no longer the "in"
thing to use. But you are welcome to use it.

Here's the real deal about herpes:

You have it for life.

Once you learn what your triggers are, you can figure out how best to avoid
outbreaks. For some it is food, for others it is stress. Remember that
vigorous sex is a trigger as well (use lots of lubricant).

The longer you have herpes, the better it gets--you will not tend to have so
many outbreaks, and they might not last as long.

Herpes is affected by your immune system. Eat healthy foods and stop eating
crappy foods. Exercise for stress reduction and for keeping your body and
immune system healthy. Get plenty of sleep for immune system health. You
can take supplements if you wish.

Some people seem to have luck with L-Lysine. But that seems to work best
for type 1 herpes, so it seems. Again, others will not notice anything.

Avoid steroids!!!!!!

Acupuncture is said to work as well.

There you go. I just saved you $50.

ar
Brody
alfred
2007-06-09 20:33:53 UTC
Well said Ar!

The big one for a lot of people is probably stress and in this day and age
of long work hours and busy schedules, expenses, traffic etc, its hard not
to have stress. I've had genital herpes for about 12 years and really
suffered at times from stress related outbreaks.

Exercise is really working for me. I am working out 3-4 times a week at a
gym after work, eating more healthy foods with virtually no junk food,
taking daily vitamins, drinking a lot of water and watching the trouble
foods or at least not over doing them. I am trying to limit my exposure to
stress when possible.

I've tried L-Lysine and to tell you the truth it made only a marginal
difference in outbreak frequency.

I learned this through friends in herpes groups such as this one and through
online and reading materials also. It has really helped and I encourage
others to really re-think their lifestyles if they are having big problems
with outbreaks. Another really good site is www.yoshi2me.com if you have
questions or need info on herpes and hpv also.

There are also a lot of other good herpes books if you want to read about
herpes, but none of them claim to cure it. I have three books about herpes
that I have read as well.

Al
Yoshi2me
2007-06-11 17:16:59 UTC
How does clickbank fit into this? (I'm curious)

Angela
www.yoshi2me.com
alfred
2007-06-13 04:22:38 UTC
Good question! The link almost looks like something from a spam email, but I
clicked on it and it brought up a real page so I dont know...
www.yoshi2me.com
Yoshi2me
2007-06-14 12:20:39 UTC
Hi Al ~

If you look at the URL address it brings up clickbank which is a way people
can make money from the internet.

Angela ;)
alfred